Master Data Organization – HR Coordinator
Job no: 0
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Experienced
ORICA GBS would like to onboard a Talent with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Psychology or any business related course. Has minimum 2 years SuccessFactors experience, having worked on 1-2 implementations or in a support capacity. Must have understanding of learning processes and configuration activities in SuccessFactors LMS, master data and learning objects.
- Maintain HR master data objects in line with governance standards in SuccessFactors
- Provides LMS Administrator services to Orica entities
- Follow the process required for creating the HR master data object and ensure that all integration aspects across modules are covered appropriately.
- Assist in creating the different objects of Learning (item, course, content) and Job Profile Builder (competencies, job classification, competencies, job family)
- Ensure all forms/ templates required to create the master data objects are provided.
- Be the first point of contact for the impact assessment and share the same with the requestor.
- Ensure compliance to internal control standards.
- Ensure that all KPIs are met.
- Ensure stakeholder needs against agreed SLAs are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Psychology or any business related course
- Minimum 2 years SuccessFactors experience, having worked on 1-2 implementations or in a support capacity
- Understanding of learning processes and configuration activities in SuccessFactors LMS
- Understanding of master data and learning objects
- Prefererable to have a certified SuccessFactors Learning module with a good understanding of Employee Central.
- Designing job roles, responsibilities and assigning competencies would be an asset
We prefer candidates who has excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy, integrity, accountability and good problem-solving skills. Self-motivated, well organised and logical, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. A strong Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
ORICA is a truly global company, with operations in over 50 countries and customers in more than 100.
What we offer?
To ensure that we attract and retain the best people, we offer:
- Opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in a truly international organisation
- Totally flexible career paths, allowing you to specialise or develop generalist knowledge and breadth of experience
- A diverse workplace where innovative business ideas are valued, and your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
- Specialist training and leadership development programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth and career development
- A performance-based culture supported by a structured Performance Management process, and driven by personal accountability for delivering results
- Competitive salary packages, a range of employee benefits, plus the potential to earn more, based on your performance. It’s good to know that when you achieve results, you get the rewards!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend