Superintendent, Operational Training Delivery, AusPac
Job no: A011896
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Manager
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
Reporting through to the Operational Training Deliver Manager – APA, this position is responsible for coordinating all training needs for the Australian Pacific (AP) region, for all business elements.
The Operational Training Delivery Superintendent will ensure that all operational personal have a personalised training development plan, that they receive the training appropriate to that plan, and are encouraged to embrace a philosophy of continuous learning.
What you will be doing
- Co-ordinates the operational learning delivery across AP to ensure that training is delivered in line with internal and external requirements.
- Co-ordinates the AP operational learning delivery team to deliver fit-for-purpose learning programmes and in-field Training
- Produce reporting and analytics including compliance, cost and productivity for AP
- Design and develop minor training material amendments in response to approved changes to processes or products
- Review learning related AA requests
- Conduct quality assurance audits on processes across AP sites
- Provision of training advice and guidance across AP sites
- Train, coach and monitor Field Trainers, Assessors and Mentors
- Support the learning needs of Superintendents, Supervisors and Team Leads in the region
What you bring
In addition to relevant tertiary qualifications and strong industry experience in a complex business, you will also posses;
- 2- 3+ years in similar role, preferably with experience in delivery of enterprise-wide learning solutions
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE10) or equivalent
- Experience with AQTF or equivalent training frameworks
- Experience with electronic learning management systems
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend