Orica Graduate Program (Supply Chain), Sinagapore
Job no: TBA
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Student/Trainee/Apprentice
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets. Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries.
To help you make the most of your valuable time, as we recognise that not every program or prospective employer is a fit, we’ve listed the main points for you to consider Orica’s Graduate Program in Singapore – the experience you’ll gain, how Orica will support you to discover a career path, and who’s right for our program.
- Orica’s three years graduate program focus is developing leaders within our Global Supply Chain function;
- Orica rotations give you real on-program job experience as a full fledge Supply Chain Professional;
- Orica provides diverse rotations - as we believe our future leaders need to develop their commercial acumen early on in their career;
- Orica aims to develop rounded individuals by providing you with the tools, frameworks and knowledge to decide on your personalised career path;
- Orica graduates are resilient, curious individuals that are open to new experiences, exploring and discovering our business;
- Orica invests in your professional development (online development, training, in-house development workshops and mentors);
- Orica provides a real career transition pathway for an easy transition into a full-time role in your chosen stream;
- Orica’s Graduate program develops long-term career relationships with its graduates, whether in our Global Supply Hub in Singapore or in the broader Orica community internationally;
- Orica’s program is designed to provide you with the right fundamentals to accelerate your potential as a future leader.
Over 3 years you’ll have 5 core rotations aligned to a career in our 3 business streams:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Global Distribution
- Supply Chain Excellence
Your final rotation in your 3rd year of the program will give you an opportunity for an international assignment or exposure to another department of Orica's business.
You will develop technical skills on rotation and participate in a structured development program. Your journey will be guided by a personalised development plan and include access sponsors and training opportunities - all designed to accelerate your career growth and optimise your graduate experience.
- Be in your final year of your university or have completed your degree (Second Class Honours Upper of higher);
- Have graduated within the last 2 years from when the program starts in June, 2018;
- Have the following degree or about to graduate:
- Engineering degrees (Chemical / Environmental / Materials / Computer / Industrial & Systems / Mechanical / Engineering Science)
- Business Administration
- Mathematics / Statistics / Data Science and Analytics
- Supply Chain / Logistics / Maritime Studies
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Be living in Singapore and be able to attend selection stages
Ready to apply? We have a streamlined application process (15 minutes or less). We won’t ask you to provide anything we don’t need to confirm your eligibility and alignment to Orica’s Graduate Program.
Have the following ready to upload 1) Proof of residency 2) University transcripts 3) Your resume.
Once we have this, we will then begin accessing your application against your peers. We do use online testing and video interviews (1st and 2nd week of January 2018). Thereafter, we’ll be inviting people to attend our assessment centres, in mid-late January 2018 in an offsite location. Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to visit our Singapore office and meet up with the Vice President of Supply Chain.
- Applications close on Thursday, 30th November, 2017 (midnight)
Want to find out more?
Try exploring our website, network with our graduates, and or employees.
To apply, visit us at: http://www.orica.com/Careers/Graduate-Program
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend