Junior Process Engineer - Minden, LA
Job no: A011719
Work type: Full time
Location: United States
Experience Level: Experienced, Entry Level
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
The Role - A011719 - Junior Process Engineer - Minden, LA
Job Purpose: Provide support to the Maintenance and Production departments. Qualify and commission newly installed equipment and processes. Optimize the production equipment and process. Support decommissioning of equipment at site.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- High analytical capabilities and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and excellent planning skills.
- Must be capable of writing clear work instructions and procedures
- Strong sense of urgency/ initiative
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Results driven
- Bilingual (French/English), a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organization;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialize or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend