Lead - Global Inventory Management & Demand Planning
Job no: A012535
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Senior Executive, Experienced
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Supply Planning, the Global Inventory Management & Demand Planning Lead is responsible to drive: global sales forecasts; demand management; inventory management & optimisation; and core reporting across all Orica product families. The role works with each regional supply chain teams, the supply hub in Singapore, and other key stakeholders to deliver the outcome.
You will be accountable for delivering monthly reports of inventory position by site and SKU, and produce relevant metrics such as: inventory days of supply; inventory turnover ratio; and inventory plan accuracy. Ownership if global inventory optimisation model (using LLamasoft), and work with your team to continuously improve baseline data and build “what if” scenarios. You will work closely with regional stakeholders to drive inventory to budgeted plan and lead SLOBs reduction initiatives, ensuring corrective actions to reduce variances, and conduct periodic analysis to recommend inventory and production strategies for key products.
Critical to this role is the requirement to focus on improving and updating baseline model parameters and execution of inventory optimisation initiatives, and the authorship and governance of global end-to-end demand planning process.
- Relevant postgraduate education in i.e. Engineering, Supply Chain Management etc)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with demand planning/inventory focus preferred
- Lean Six Sigma trained, and/or certified Black Belt an advantage
- Proficiency in LLamasoft for Inventory Management strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end S&OP/IBP process
- Excellent understanding of inventory management and its associated parameters/metrics
- Analytical experience in technical and financial data including the use of process metrics
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend