Residential Maintenance Fitter - Kalgoorlie
Job no: A012452
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Experienced
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
Orica are currently on the look out for an experienced Fixed Plant Maintenance Fitter to join our Kalgoorlie Reserve Maintenance Team. This role will service our Kalgoorlie Packages, Kalgoorlie ELK and Kalgoorlie AMEX facilities proving preventative and breakdown maintenance on all fixed plant equipment. This is a residential role in Kalgoorlie working a Monday - Friday roster.
What you will be doing
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance on all fixed plant equipment
- Fault finding and inspections on all fixed plant equipment
- Work with the Team Leader to develop maintenance solutions that cost effectively support long term plant operation;
- Developing justified equipment maintenance strategies;
- Providing input into the budget for maintenance.
What you bring
- Mechanical fitter trade qualification with significant experience post trade
- Computer Maintenance System Experience;
- Reliability Centred Maintenance Experience;
- SAP Experience Preferred;
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend