Asia Supply Chain Manager
Job no: TBA
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Manager
As Asia Supply Chain manager, a large portion of the role involves regional planning and execution. This includes supporting the delivery of Business Management and Supply Chain strategy within Asia, scheduling and executing the monthly plan working with Manufacturing assets, downstream assets, and third parties, and managing the distribution channel. You will deliver financial and operational outcomes in line with Asia plans, ensuring operational compliance to Group Supply Chain standards and systems, and identifying and executing innovative supply chain opportunities to achieve customer delivery commitments.
Based in Singapore, you will be leading a team through direct reports in the region, coaching and mentoring your immediate team as well as others across operational and stakeholder teams. You will develop team competencies to ensure delivery of commitments and align and manage team performance to Regional Supply Chain Strategy and Group Supply Chain standards.
- Senior supply chain leadership experience
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related discipline
- Experience in Asia
- Experience in leading medium to large team remotely
- Experience in high performing safety culture preferred
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly competent negotiation and problem-solving skills
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend