Banking and Cash Management Processor - Spanish Speaker
Job no: 0
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Entry Level
- Ensure that all KPIs are met
- Support in providing accurate information regarding issues/escalations and KPIs of own workload.
- Cash Movements and Reconciliation
- Process Automatic & Manual Payments
- Post Manual Payments
- Process Rejected, Returned, Cancelled and Stop Payments
- Process Vendor/Customer Refunds
- Cash Reconciling Items
- Ensure stakeholder needs against agreed SLAs are met.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the Finance / Accounting department of a large corporate organisation
- Possess intermediate understanding of basic accounting principles and practices and internal policy
- Well versed with ERP and other business / accounting tools
- Good communication skills (proficiency in conversational SPANISH language both written and verbal).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend