Accounts Payable Processor - Portuguese Speaker
Job no: 1
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Entry Level
- Ensure that all KPIs are met
- Support in providing accurate information regarding issues/escalations and KPIs of own workload.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Performs other duties as required to support Account Payable workstream.
- Process invoices for vendors, taxes and employee expenses
- Preparation and submission data for accrual
- Respond to AP inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and resolve exceptions and issues
- Perform audit of invoices
- Initiate and deliver at least once a year initiative for process improvement
- Ensure stakeholder needs against agreed SLAs are met.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the Finance / Accounting department of a large corporate organisation
- Possess intermediate understanding of basic accounting principles and practices and internal policy
- Well versed with ERP and other business / accounting tools
- Good communication skills (proficiency in conversational PORTUGUESE language both written and verbal).
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy, integrity, accountability and good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organised and logical, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong Team Player.
- Good interpersonal skills
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend