PA to Corporate Finance VP's
Job no: K0860
Work type: Full time
Experience Level: Experienced
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
As an experienced Personal Assistant, you will be providing confidential assistance, planning, organisational and executive administrative support to Vice Presidents of the Finance function including the Vice President Treasury, Vice President Group Finance, Vice President of Tax and Vice President of Risk and Assurance. As an integral support function and high profile role for Orica, you will be a valued and respected team member.
What you will be doing
- Primary interface between manager and direct reports
- Effective diary management and meeting scheduling
- Coordinate and deliver domestic and overseas travel management, optimize travel costs.
- Field incoming telephone calls / correspondence - assisting or redirecting where appropriate.
- Coordinate internal /external meetings /workshops / conferences /office functions with stakeholders, vendors and attendees
- Coordinate conference and workshop travel, logistics and catering, interfacing between stakeholders, attendees and vendors for Managers
- Ensure monthly expenses are correctly coded and claims are processed efficiently and on time.
- Manage induction programs for Manager’s new team members
- Schedule and support Manager’s team annual and mid-year performance reviews
- Produce reports and presentations as and when required
- Assist and work with Administration Assistants, EA’s and PA’s throughout the organisation.
What you bring
- Superior time management and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- A proactive, efficient and pragmatic approach with a strong ability to consider information and make decisions on how matters should be handled, and when to delegate tasks and escalate issues
- Professional communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- A focus on action and implementation and the ability to design and document business reports, processes and plans
- Advanced MS office skills.
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend